The Gut Check Project (GCP) is a show featuring board certified gastroenterologist Ken Brown, MD and anesthesia provider Eric Rieger, CRNA.
Together these two have tackled topics that may seem complex to most, but put them into terms people can understand.
For the Locals Members, Ken & Eric have launched GCP RAW. The Locals platform allows them the freedom to delve deep and share opinions that may otherwise be “too hot” for the traditional medical establishment.
Members will be afforded several benefits:
- Discount to KBMD Health (worth more than membership in one purchase!)
- Monthly zoom calls
- Fielding questions
- Exclusive Q&A for special guests
This is only the beginning!
In short, your support keeps the GCP moving forward as we all confront issues around health issues, gut health, drugs, treatments, controversial health topics, and innovation.
Thank YOU for being a part of the GCP, and we cannot wait to see you hang with us on GCP Raw!
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Please NEVER reveal patient identification on a public forum
- This is not a medical consulting platform and no medical advice will be given
- Medical discussions are had and scientific topics are referenced, but all decisions are best left to you and your health care provider
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy